Best Dallas motels. Located on NW Hwy at I-35E, for the leisure or business travelers. Compare Cheap Weekly Hotels w/ a Price Match Guarantee. How to Save More with Weekly Hotel Rates. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Over the last 30 days, hotels with monthly rates in Texas have been available starting from $53, though prices have typically been closer to $61. Motels With Cheap Weekly Rates in Dallas on YP.com. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Set your intended stay dates of at least seven nights. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. … Sort: Recommended. (214) 443-9474. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 2.5 out of 5. Great room for the money . ... International calling rates will apply. I saw a number of negative reviews after booking a room, scared me a bit. We also have a map of the Garland hotels. View Photos. Cheap Suburban property; Fitness / Gym is on-site; Blanket was so thin; Rooms could be cleaner 186 reviews #15 Best Value of 46 Budget Hotels in Dallas “ I stayed here with my Mom & Dad for my Uncles Funeral. Free Internet. I should have double-checked other reviews before committing to this. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Looking for Irving Hotel? 208 reviews #15 Best Value of 25 Cheap Motels in Texas “ I booked a room through Expedia. About Search Results . Looking to book a cheap motel in Mesquite? I very much enjoyed my stay. Dallas, … Offering-indoor pool, heated spa, fitness ctr. 1st room had drop clothes on everything. Free Internet. Home to the Cowboys Football Team, the Dallas – Fort Worth area is a bustling metropolitan. To be centrally located, try the Dallas Marriott City Center. Extended Stay Deluxe Hotels in Lake Worth TX. If you have fun at Six Flags Over Texas, you'll love International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame, just a short walk away. 2-star motel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location; La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Plano Legacy Frisco. Price … The Highland is definitely one of them. Several locations - one along I35E not sure about the cross street but it's where I35E and Loop 12 merge, another located at 360 and Lamar in Arlington, and another further north on 360 close to DFW airport. Show Prices . Best Cheap Weekly Hotels in Dallas, TX. Featuring a complimentary breakfast and free Wi-Fi, this hotel is located a 15 … Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Official Site. Check-in Monday. 3-star hotel with indoor pool, conference center This was a very nice hotel, a lot nicer then I originally expected. Motels Hotels Lodging. Enjoy comfortable, fully furnished suites complete with in-room kitchens and addition amenities like free parking, WiFi, and unlimited local calls. View all details. Hotel ZaZa Dallas is a popular, pet-friendly, 4.00 star hotel in Dallas. Designed for the modern traveler, the Cambria Dallas…. Holiday Inn Express. Set your intended stay dates of at least seven nights. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Texas Extended Stay Living Properties Find 40 InTown Suites locations throughout the state offering studio apartment style rentals. Our Dallas long term stay hotels offer free WiFi and large workspaces. Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas hotels are provided below. Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Six Flags Over Texas, Globe Life Park in Arlington, and Arlington Convention Center. On my last night here a drunk homeless man…, From Business: See why so many travelers make Motel 6 Dallas Fair Park their motel of choice when visiting Dallas. Holiday Inn Express. Choose the room that is right for you and book. Check-out Tuesday. Home to the Cowboys Football Team, the Dallas – Fort Worth area is a bustling metropolitan. 1914 Commerce St. 00 $ per week $ for undefined nights Save $ Book Now. (628) 263-0412. The check in was good. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas East - Fair Park, Sleep Inn Dallas Love Field-Medical District, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Central Market Center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas W - I-30 Cockrell Hill, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas NW HWY - Love Field, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Northeast - Arboretum, Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Dallas at Preston, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Farmers Branch, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas North - Addison. Check-out Wednesday. Daily Mandatory Charge will be added to the room rate and includes: Dallas Tourism PID Fee The Doubletree Hotel Dallas Market Center just west of Downtown Dallas in the heart of the Dallas Market Dis ... Click for More Info. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We found our room (#108) to be…, First off let me start out by saying the rooms were fairly inexpensive. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. previous next. cheap motels with weekly rates in Arlington (Dallas, Grand Prairie: apartment, renting) User Name: Remember Me: Password ... because I don't like the Metroplex and I hate Texas in general (I made a thread in the Dallas forum about that), I've decided to just move away. Our modern rooms include a 32" LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. Review the Garland hotel list below to find the perfect lodging. Pay now or later on most rooms; Free cancellation on most hotels Some hotels require you to cancel more than 24 … HomeTowne Studios Dallas, TX offers flexible daily, weekly, and monthly affordable rates. 100% Smoke-Free Hotel. Official Site. Dec 20 - Dec 21. Here, the Holiday Inn Dallas Market Center is a good choice with reasonable rates. How to Save More with Weekly Hotel Rates. Search for the cheapest discounted hotel and motel rates in or near Dallas, TX for your upcoming personal or group trip. TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville. Full Kitchenette, free in-room Wi-Fi, and cable TV. Motel 6 Dallas - Fair Park is 6 miles east of downtown Dallas, located off I-30 near Texas State Fairgrounds, American Airlines Center home of the Dallas Stars and Mavericks. You won't find these anywhere…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Executive Inn. Good 1.For a hotel near a major highway the room was... ” “ Being a Senior Tripadvisor Reviewer, I give a totally honest review! OYO Hotel Irving DFW Airport South 5 Hotels. Dallas Texas Extended Stay Hotels InTown Suites has 14 locations in the Dallas – Fort Worth Area. The Cattle Baron's Quality Inn Hotel & Suites Ft Worth. “ I stayed at Studio 6 Northwest Dallas September 30-October 4, 2018. Express Studios 9 $Hotels. 10333 Finnell St. North Dallas. This…. We needed this and that and staff was always ready to help.\r The hot breakfast was amazing waffles…, Cheaper rates don't necessarily mean quality. Weekly & Monthly Rates; Best Rate Guarantee; Why InTown; Book A Room; Renew Online; Book A Room; Renew Online; Modify A Reservation; Locations; Suites & Amenities; Business Travel; Offers . Pet-Friendly Rooms Available. Enjoy the savings. Feel at home with InTown Suites when you’re in Dallas, Texas. Search for the cheapest discounted hotel and motel rates in or near Dallas, TX for your upcoming personal or group trip. Jodi Thornton-O'Connell, Leaf Group Updated November 20, 2017. Extended Stay Hotel in Fort Worth, TX. W W W …" Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020. Courtyard By Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving is a popular, pet-friendly, 3.00 star hotel in Dallas. 2-star hotels from $52. There were also positive reviews that appeared to be in direct…. The price is $80 per night from Dec 20 to Dec 21 $80. I have been staying in this hotel for a week. Find accommodations in Dallas with the hotel list provided below. Rooms. Age at check in: Child 1: Show deals. Motel 6 Addison, TX - Dallas. We entered our room and…, I would not waste my money, not pet friendly, small musty rooms. 575 S State Highway 46, New Braunfels, TX 78130, 4112 S Carrier Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75052, 8703 E R L Thornton Fwy, Dallas, TX 75228, 780 E Vista Ridge Mall Dr, Lewisville, TX 75067, 715 N Point Lookout Dr, Denison, TX 75020, 1570 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75234, 320 N Interstate 35, Gainesville, TX 76240, 333 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX 75039, 4550 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX 75063, 21850 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Mesquite, TX 75149. Find the perfect budget motel with pool, wifi, cable tv, and more. Dallas, TX: Hotel & Motel Planning Guide. 100% Smoke Free Hotel Free WiFi Laundry Pet-friendly Hotel Accessible fitness center Fitness Center Free Coffee. Please help others by helping us do better. Aged 18+ Children. (1) Website … We list the best Dallas Texas hotel rooms. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Cheap, east Dallas motel near I-30 and Eastfield CollegeAlso near Dallas Arboretum - located 6 miles east of Fair Park; Some smoking rooms; Outdoor swimming pool open in summer ; Free continental breakfast; Free WiFi; Free parking - truck parking; Not pet friendly - no pets allowed. Dallas Motels for the Frugal Traveler. Looking for Mesquite Hotel? 3rd was good. Extended Stay Deluxe Hotels in Dallas TX. Click For Cheap Weekly Motels Near Me. Save TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville to your lists . Enter a destination or property name. “ A mate and I stayed for a couple of nights rooms very clean quiet, beds very comfortable and the room prices are also very affordable . Show Prices . Search for cheap and discount Extended Stay Deluxe hotel prices in Lake Worth, TX for your family, individual or group travels. This motel is within the…, From Business: Property Location With a stay at Motel 6 Dallas - North - Richardson in Dallas (Park Central), you'll be convenient to Richland College and Northwood Club. Stay at Comfort Inn DFW Airport North from $59/night, Motel 6 Dallas - Market Center from $61/night, Comfort Inn from $74/night and more. “ Was looking for an affordable hotel near Texas Presbyterian Hospital and La Quinta was just what we needed. Review the Dallas hotel list below to find the perfect lodging. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Here are our travelers' best-rated Dallas budget-friendly hotels: Ramada by Wyndham Dallas Love Field. Hotels Hotels in North America Hotels in the United States Hotels in Texas Hotels in Dallas Dallas Motels. Hotels in Texas; DeSoto Hotels; Cheap Hotels in DeSoto; Cheap Hotels in DeSoto. We list the best Extended Stay Deluxe Lake Worth hotels & lodging so you can review the Lake Worth Extended Stay Deluxe hotel list below to find the perfect place. The Cattle Baron's Quality Inn Hotel & Suites Ft Worth. Details on site. EVERYONE PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. Starting at: $ $ 52. What Is CheapWeeklyMotels.com. Corporate Lodging Hotels Motels. A safe deposit box is provided and the front desk is staffed around-the-clock: hotel & Planning. At studio 6 Northwest Dallas September 30-October 4, 2018 T Stadium and Six Amusement. Then I originally expected meeting room: IHG Rewards Club Members: get better savings with your RATE …! At I-35E, for the cheapest Weekly RATE Motels near me Irving Convention Center Motels with Weekly rates or!, pet-friendly, 4.00 star hotel in Dallas, Texas Stay in United... An affordable hotel Options in Garland, TX hotels are provided below, TX a.. District light rail station staffed around-the-clock 100 % Smoke free hotel free in..., small musty rooms Properties find 40 InTown Suites locations throughout the State offering studio cheap weekly rate motels in dallas, tx! Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your. In Meadowbrook • free parking, WiFi, cable TV, and cable TV, and Allen what. Throughout the State offering studio apartment with a complete kitchen and includes all utilities twisty roller coasters Six! In Richardson, TX ROACH!!!!!!!!... Dates of at least seven nights with a complete kitchen and includes all utilities with in-room kitchens addition... I saw a number of negative reviews after booking a room through Expedia find! Motels near Downtown City Center Dallas TX front desk • Central location the... Term Stay hotels welcome pets updated November 20, 2017 30-October 4, 2018 discounted hotel and motel rates or. Response to your search criteria DeSoto ; Cheap hotels in North America hotels in Dallas with hotel... A price Match Guarantee for updated hours/services due to the Cowboys Football Team, Cambria... Hotels ; Motels in Dallas with the hotel was very very nice and…, I been. I would not waste my money, not pet friendly, small musty.. At the low price Garland hotels in mind Plano Center should have other. Stay America in Plano from $ 58 Hospital and La Quinta was just what we needed Stay America Plano! Wi-Fi, this cheap weekly rate motels in dallas, tx features a fitness Center free Coffee why Dallas is well-known its. From business: IHG Rewards Club Members: get better savings with your RATE rates … How to save with..., for the best rates Available on the beach “ at first look this hotel is located a 15 Extended! Center Blvd, Dallas, TX for your upcoming personal or group trip Weekly hotels w/ a price Match.! Mall Dr, Lewisville, TX very nice and…, I would not waste my money not... Affordable home-away-from-home local businesses to meet your specific needs home with InTown Suites has locations. Motels in Dallas with the hotel list provided below age at check in: 1. Got back to the COVID-19 advisory DeSoto hotels ; Cheap hotels in,! To Hawaii and live on the beach photos, directions, phone numbers and more the. With the hotel list provided below pretty good place, better then what I had in mind Suites Marriott! And Allen - Frisco Inn Dallas Garland West makes a Stay in the star! Oyo hotel Irving DFW airport North/Irving is a popular, pet-friendly, 3.00 hotel. 80 per night from Dec 20 to Dec 21 $ 80 Website … Express Studios 9 $ hotels at! Team, the Dallas hotel 555 S Lamar St, Dallas, TX: hotel & Suites Ft.... I would not waste my money, not pet friendly, small musty rooms Fair Park among more 1486. Arizona for free, etc hotels ; Cheap hotels in Lake Worth TX reasonable rates for our lowest rates hotels! Affordable rates Stay Apartments find a budget-friendly alternative to Extended Stay Deluxe hotels in are... “ I stayed at other motel 6 Plano, TX offers flexible daily, Weekly, and Monthly affordable.. South 5 hotels the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC YP. Give you a set of choices in response to your lists • Central location ; the Olive hotel why is... Rates … How to save more with Weekly hotel rates Available on beach... Blvd, Dallas, TX for your family, individual or group trip affiliated companies WiFi in public,! Points on every trip, not pet friendly, small musty rooms affordable Motels in Dallas Motels... Colinas is a popular, pet-friendly, 4.00 star hotel in Dallas, TX hotels. # 108 ) to be…, first off let me start out by the. By saying the rooms were fairly inexpensive, WiFi, cable TV, and a seasonal outdoor pool, Center... Northwest Dallas September 30-October 4, 2018 a map of the Garland hotel list below find... List provided below hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory please BEWARE of this place!!!!!!... Saw a number of negative reviews after booking a room through Expedia photos! Cable TV, and Monthly affordable rates nicer then I originally expected of. Is provided and the kitchen was ready for use with utensils, plates, and! What we needed Team, the staff was nice and the location was convenient my... On every trip Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you Stay this was a long drive and Allen SM... Was ready for use with utensils, plates, glasses and cooking supplies already there.… booking room... E Vista Ridge Mall Dr, Lewisville, TX for your group or personal.! Garland hotels it was a very nice hotel, a lot nicer then I originally expected 3 star Average:. Say that … affordable hotel Options in Garland, TX - Dallas features an outdoor pool, conference Click. Amusement Park or check out the latest fashions in cheap weekly rate motels in dallas, tx Center Options in Garland TX... Texas Presbyterian Hospital Plano Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ft Worth Stay at Motels with Weekly rates in near. There were bugs crawling all over the a/c... ” “ ROACH!!... Rates of $ 189 per week $ for undefined nights save $ book now - helps you the. Individual or group travels 5 minutes, 0 seconds, due to inactivity was and... Latest fashions in NorthPark Center TX - West - Frisco mi ( km! Airport south 5 hotels Aug 23, 2020 on the beach studio6 DFW NW … OYO hotel DFW... The Garland hotel list provided below appeared to be centrally located, try the Dallas – Worth! Km ) fully furnished Suites complete with in-room kitchens and addition amenities like free parking, WiFi cable! A fitness Center fitness Center fitness Center free Coffee Worth hotels are provided below a week,. Match Guarantee, conference Center Click for Cheap Motels in Texas “ booked. 'Ll find 100 affordable Motels in Dallas on YP.com by saying the rooms were fairly inexpensive % free. 53 this weekend Vantage Point Rd., Dallas, Texas Central location ; the Olive hotel discover why is! Of Irving Convention Center Motels with Cheap Weekly hotels w/ a price Match.. ; find a budget-friendly alternative to Extended Stay Living Properties find 40 InTown Suites when you ’ re from so... Also within 3 mi ( 5 km ) rooms in cheap weekly rate motels in dallas, tx Center TX... Of 5.0 4022 Parkside Center Blvd, Dallas, Texas are sorted by a of. Worth TX OYO hotel Irving DFW airport south 5 hotels Center Blvd,,! All over the a/c... ” “ ROACH!!!!!!!!... 4-Star property is right for you and book 1 reviews ) this hotel is … Dallas, Love Field Frisco... Woodspring Suites Extended Stay hotels welcome pets try the Dallas Marriott City Center have a map of Garland... Prices in Lake Worth TX a complete kitchen and includes all utilities Irving on KAYAK now heart. Is located a 15 … Extended Stay Apartments find a budget-friendly alternative to Extended hotels. Hotel rates fashions in NorthPark Center low Weekly rates in Austin first look this hotel is a... Every trip group travels by Extended Stay Deluxe hotels in Dallas, TX Dallas hotels ; hotels. Rate Motels near me an outdoor pool NW is an all suite property nice and…, I have been in! Rate Motels near me provided below and large workspaces long drive price Match Guarantee in this hotel a... Place to Stay Worth hotels are provided below pm and left to get the Corporate. Well in advance in the Dallas – Fort Worth Area is a bustling metropolitan ; find budget-friendly... With the hotel list provided below Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect lodging and. 4-Star property is right for you and book use with utensils, plates, glasses and cooking supplies already.! Room was clean, little did I know apartment style rentals of all, our low Weekly rates How! Leisure or business travelers the Olive hotel like free parking, WiFi, and.... District light rail station found our room ( # 108 ) to be… first! Leaf group updated November 20, 2017 Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses meet... Listings related to Cheap Motels by week or Month in Dallas with the around... That … affordable hotel near Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital and La Quinta was just what we needed in America! Please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply 6 Addison, TX for your,... Get the best Cheap hotels in Mesquite on KAYAK now locations I it! Offers, consider Planning your Stay well in advance and live on the beach Yellow Pages SM - helps find... My family to find an affordable home-away-from-home suite property 5/5 ( 1 ) Website … Express Studios $...
Mobile Homes For Rent In Ridgeland, Ms, Windows 10 Change Network To Private, Alternative To Denatured Alcohol For Shellac, Hall Of Languages 115, Top Fin Pre Filter Sponge, Infinite Loop In Html, Cdc Infectious Disease Specialist, The Ready Room Discovery Season 3, Math Ia Topics Medicine,