Seriously… it only takes three to four steps to make! Oct 15, 2015 - Explore Nursing Bra Express's board "Global Handwashing Day! And soaps are mostly reserved fir laundry and bathing. And hand washing is an aspect of cleanliness. 3. Submitted by Mike Mann on Wed, 06/08/2016 - 11:04. This is how I’ve come to think of it, at any rate, each of the many times a day — six, eight, 10, a dozen — I sing “Happy Birthday” and scrub my hands to try and wash away the dread. As it goes by the saying “cleanliness is next to godliness”. Sanitation is not only a right of every human being but is also an essential need when it comes to disease prevention and reduction of child mortality rate. They do not attract as much attention as required. Be prepared in case someone in your household or pod has exposure to a known COVID-19 case, exhibits symptoms, or is diagnosed. Keeping this fact in view, the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) declared 15 th October as the Global Hand Washing Day and the year ‘2008’ as the International Year of Sanitation. This year Global Hand-washing Day fell on a Sunday, so schools selected a school day in the following week to hold their celebrations. ", followed by 1735 people on Pinterest. Hand Wash Day is celebrate in school and children washing their hands with soap before eating food. Display the 'Have you washed your hands?' Proper hand washing with water, soap and paper towels we believe is the key to stay safe from germs that we can avoid, only if we want to. Here are a few ideas that can be implemented: There are the purposes of Global Handwashing Day: The Global Handwashing Day has following impacts on the society: The society has responded pretty well to the Global Handwashing Day. Log in Join now Secondary School. Make a chart that reminds your children to wash their hands throughout the day. Instances of diarrhea and pneumonia have decreased because of increased awareness. Now more than ever, we need to keep our hands clean: information for patients and doctors. Remind attendees to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Its very informative and very useful for the reader espacially for me being Working in this field as a Hygiene and Sanitation Regional Supervisor with one one INGO. Allowed HTML tags: