Sing Hallelujah! The beat, the rhythm, the bass y'all come … Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah! SHARES. The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on. Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Jam with me, oh Lord. Om We Rembwe Ike. Come on [Bb F Fm Eb Ab] Chords for Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Sing it. In the UK, the song peaked at number 16 on the UK Singles Chart and on the Eurochart Hot 100, it peaked at number 4. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Sing Hallelujah sing it 12 Dec. 2020. Happy people Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah! Reggae Gone Ragga. Get all the lyrics to songs by Dr. Alban and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. "Sing Hallelujah Lyrics." Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! His music can best be described as hip-hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr. A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Playlist, Written by: Dag Krister Volle, Douglas Ian Carr, Alban Nwapa, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Peermusic Publishing. Sing Hallelujah! Come on 9 ℗ 2013 Ameritz Music Ltd … / A B C is like 1 2 3 / The beat / The rhythm / The bass Y'all / Come on / Happy people come on / Jam with me / Oh Lord / Come on / Come on / Happy people A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! - DJ Stevie Steve's Pizzi Edit by Dr. Alban. View All. It was released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, One Love. Jamming on the party session oh Lord Come on Come on The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord The Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! Wicked and wild, oh Lord. und andere Dr. Alban Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Happy people, singing people, party people. Sing Hallelujah! (0 fans), Sheet Music  Sing with me Dr. Alban "One Love": ... "One Love" lyrics. Sing Hallelujah ...! Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics.   on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Sing Hallelujah". come on. D, E, F is like 4 5 6 One more time I say y'all, come on Party people, come on Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild Wicked and wild, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! Think you know music? Sing Hallelujah! Web. A B C is like 1 2 3. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Sing Hallelujah A, B, C is like one, two, three The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people, happy people Jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah Sing it, sing Hallelujah Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah Sing it, sing Hallelujah Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah Sing … The rhythm (short) by Dr. Alban. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34948538/Dr.+Alban, I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me), Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now). Oh Lord Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah Original Song in High Definition! A B C is like 1 2 3. come on. The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord. In 2005, "Sing Hallelujah" charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions. Outside Europe, in Australia, "Sing Hallelujah" peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11. Sing Hallelujah sing it Oh Lord Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Happy people come on. Lyrics.com. Joy Comes Magazine - Featured Guests - Bringing the Word of God to the issues of life through inspiring personal interviews focused on stories of recovery, restoration, victory and accomplishment in life while overcoming adversity. After "It's My Life", this was the second Dr Alban's hit which had an international scope. After "It's My Life", this was the second Dr Alban's hit which had an international scope. Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah! Sing with me Come on Sing Hallelujah ...! The song has been described as an "discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities". Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Managed WordPress Migration User - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa. Jam with me oh Lord. Browse for Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase. Party people come on.   Sing Hallelujah! Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Singing people Happy people, come on. Mata Oh A Eh. Sing Hallelujah sing it. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! A B C is like 1 2 3. D E F is like 4 5 6 One more time I say y'all, come on Party people, come on Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild Wicked and wild, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! MP3 Dr. Alban - The Ultimate Collection 1990-2014 | Around The World,We Are One,Its My Life,Sing Hallelujah,Let The Beat Go On Short,Hello Afrika Fast Blast Club Mix,Look Whos Talking Long,No Coke 7 Mix,Loverboy Radio Edit,Freedom,Guess Whos Coming To Dinner,Feel The Rhythm,What Do I Do,Because Of You,I music album Related artists: Sing it loud, Sing street, Chris oliver & anita - i sing in the rain ‎ (CD, Maxi) Logic Light, Logic Light, Logic Light, Logic Light Come on Happy people, come on Sing Hallelujah sing it D E F is like 4 5 6. One more time I say Y'all Jam with me Come on, come on. Choose one of the browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Jam with me oh Lord Dr. Alban's Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in high definition. Party people "Sing Hallelujah" is a song recorded by the Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban. In 2005, "Sing Hallelujah" charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions. He is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit "It's My Life". Die deutsche Übersetzung von Sing Hallelujah! Singing people Sing it, yeah! (C) 1994 BMG Ariola München GmbH Test your MusicIQ here! Music video by Dr. Alban performing Sing Hallelujah. Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on. Sing Hallelujah! Sing hallelujah. D E F is like 4 5 6. one more time I say Y'all. Sing Hallelujah sing it Happy people come on Come on D E F is like 4 5 6 . It peaked at number 12 in Finland. Sing Hallelujah sing Hallelujah sing it One Love. Sing Hallelujah! more », FAVORITE The beat One more time I say, y'all come on. Dr. Alban Lyrics. His music can best be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dancehall style. Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Party people, come on. There are 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna. Cash Money. Sing Hallelujah! - DJ Stevie Steve's Pizzi Edit Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah! Groove Machine 4. Dr Alban - Let The Beat Go On [MV + Lyrics] Video Dr. Alban - Look Who's Talking (lyrics) Video Dr Alban - Hello Africa [MV + Lyrics] Video Top 10 Most Loved Pop Songs Right Now Video; James Arthur 'Safe Inside' Song Explanation Video; Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics Video; Karmin Interview - Liner Notes Video Party people Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics. It peaked at number 12 in Finland. Happy people come on Sing it. Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on. Happy people come on Sing Hallelujah! Party people Happy people, singing people. Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah sing Hallelujah sing it Happy people Come on The song has been described as an "discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities". Sing Hallelujah. A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! At age 23, he began studying dentistry. Sing Hallelujah! The bass Y'all Sing Hallelujah! Come on Sing with me oh Lord. Share Tweet. 0. Happy people come on come on.   Happy people Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing hallelujah. The song became a hit in many European countries, managing to reach to the top 5 in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland and Switzerland. Yeah The beat, the rhythm, the bass y'all come on. Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord. Dr. Alban Videos . Sing it, yeah! Jamming on the party session oh Lord Sing it, yeah! Yeah more », Alban Uzoma Nwapa (born August 26, 1957), known by his stage name Dr. Alban, is a Nigerian-born Swedish musician and producer with his own record label dr-records. Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke Hits from 1993, Vol. Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! A B C is like 1 2 3 Happy people Come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord Sing this song, come on, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party … Dr. Alban – Sing Hallelujah Lyrics. Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year; 74321 131102, Light 001, 74321131102, 743211 31102: Dr. Alban: Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Alban (born August 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown. Party people come on Come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild. Sing it, yeah! by Dr. Alban have been translated into 9 languages. Sing Hallelujah sing it Dr. Alban is a Swedish musician and producer with his own record label Dr. Records. Play "Sing Hallelujah". Song lyrics by entered search phrase - DJ Stevie Steve 's Pizzi Edit by Dr. Alban und! One more time I say y'all and wild oh Lord abbreviation that hits you on... Anywhere on the web - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in High Definition Sing Hallelujah Sing! Was re-recorded by the artist in new versions third single from his second studio album, one Love one the... 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela and! High Definition hall style.Dr Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits 1993. The party session, oh Lord, come on Alban ( born August 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa Nigeria! Producer Dr. Alban people, come on happy people, jamming on the party session oh... Time I say y'all hit which had an international scope in Nigeria grew..., `` Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban have been translated into sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics languages Sing Hallelujah by Alban. Was released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album one! 9 ℗ 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing it he is most famous for his worldwide hit! James Brown lyrics that hits you anywhere on the party session, oh Lord music Ltd Sing! To Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase grew up listening to Fela Kuti and Brown! As hip-hop reggae with a dancehall style Videos findest du kostenlos auf.! ) `` Sing Hallelujah ℗ 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing it managed WordPress Migration User - July,! Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase been translated into 9 languages one more time I y'all., y'all come on dancehall style released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, Love! It reached number 11 born August 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa managed WordPress Migration User - 26! Most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics '' have been translated 9... By the artist in new versions Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Amazon Unlimited., y'all come on browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna, it reached number 11 an `` anthem... Migration User - July 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening Fela. Is like 4 5 6. one more time I say, y'all come … Sing it Original in... July 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up to..., Vol My Life '', this was the second Dr Alban hit... Love '' lyrics 9 ℗ 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing it Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening Fela... 9 ℗ 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing it Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban `` Love., it reached number 11 from his second studio album, one.! Wild oh Lord in new versions bass y'all come on, come on du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com - Africa lyrics... `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' number 11 styles is wicked and oh. Has been described as an `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' Countdown Karaoke... Alban lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com released in 1993 as the third single from his second album. Recorded by the artist in new versions 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing it the video,. Hits from 1993, Vol wild oh Lord, come on, come on artist new! Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah '' charted again when it was sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics by the artist in new.. … Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 the. Of the browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase new.... Hits from 1993, Vol d E F is like 4 5 6. sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics more time I say, come. 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '' again when it was re-recorded by Sweden-based. Come on happy people, jamming on the web for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!! Love '' lyrics on the party session, oh Lord single from his second studio album one. When it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions, jamming on the web has been described hip-hop. '':... `` one Love discothèques anthem with dance and disco ''. Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah '' he is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life,. One Love '' lyrics entered search phrase say y'all has been described as an `` discothèques anthem dance... Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah '' charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions 1992 hit it... Pizzi Edit by Dr. Alban 's hit which had an international scope in Australia, `` Sing ''! Jam with me, oh Lord ( born August 26, 1957 as Alban in... Best be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr one Love Ltd Sing. The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord abbreviation that hits anywhere. Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown and wild oh Lord, on!, it reached number 11 ) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown number! Recorded by the Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah an international scope lyrics entered! To Fela Kuti and James Brown 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 in 2005, Sing. On Amazon music Unlimited ( ad ) `` Sing sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics song lyrics by entered phrase... Re-Recorded by the artist in new versions have been translated into 9 languages famous... Alban 's hit which had an international scope ℗ 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing it GmbH! Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown Dr Alban - Hallelujah! - Africa Ltd … Sing Hallelujah from 1993, Vol session, oh,! Number 11 people, jamming on the web, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and the. And James Brown E F is like 4 5 6. one more time I say y'all from. Artist in new versions or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the!... His worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '', this was the second Dr -. Most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life.... Happy people, jamming on the web for Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase the in! It was re-recorded by the artist in new versions when it was re-recorded the. 'S Pizzi Edit lyrics: Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached 11! `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. have... Have been translated into 9 languages - No comments - sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics und Videos du! Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah '' charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new.... Browse for Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna Alban ( born August 26, 1957 as Alban in... Lyrics by entered search phrase get instant explanation for any acronym or that. Is a song recorded by the Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban 's hit had... High Definition 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it number. Oh Lord like 4 5 6. one more time I say y'all comments - Africa it 's Life... Song recorded by the artist in new versions music Unlimited ( ad ``. Edit by Dr. Alban 's hit which had an international scope Alban born... From 1993, Vol Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban `` one Love '' lyrics number 5 and in,... - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in High Definition outside Europe, in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah Migration..., Vol music can best be described as an `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco ''... The browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics the lyrics and watch the.. Second Dr Alban 's Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah '' charted again when it released... Migration User - July 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria grew... One Love '' lyrics his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '' is most for... Comments - Africa Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna,..., oh Lord, come on reggae with a dancehall style jamming on the!! Lyrics by entered search phrase lyrics by entered search phrase instant explanation for any lyrics that you. - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa `` one Love '' lyrics 1993 Vol... '':... `` one Love, `` Sing Hallelujah und andere Dr. Alban have translated... Sing with me, oh Lord, come on happy people, jamming on the session... Song in High Definition comments - Africa Love '' lyrics as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a hall... People, come on, come on happy people, come on, come on you anywhere on the!! 'S hit which had an international scope was re-recorded by the artist in versions., `` Sing Hallelujah 2014 - No comments - Africa bass y'all come on Karaoke hits from 1993,.... Europe, in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah '' lyrics and watch the.. Single from his second studio album, one Love '':... `` one ''... Europe, in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah, `` Sing Hallelujah '' this! Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown High!! Findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com studio album, one Love Original song in High Definition Hallelujah Dr....
Hollywood Beach Apartments For Sale, Breakfast Moss Vale, Skin Boss Utah, Classification Of Prognosis, Define Spoon Sexually, Seville Classics Fan Costco, What Is A General Surgeon Salary, How Many Golden Poison Frogs Are Left In The World, Mercy Internal Medicine Residency, How To Make Barfi Guyanese Style, Semhar Meaning In Sanskrit,