Sing Hallelujah! The beat, the rhythm, the bass y'all come … Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah! Come on The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on. Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Happy people come on. Related artists: Sing it loud, Sing street, Chris oliver & anita - i sing in the rain Sing with me Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing it. In 2005, "Sing Hallelujah" charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions. Sing hallelujah. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Web. Party people Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah! Jamming on the party session oh Lord Outside Europe, in Australia, "Sing Hallelujah" peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11. Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! Om We Rembwe Ike. Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Dr. Alban "One Love": ... "One Love" lyrics. Sing Hallelujah! A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on - DJ Stevie Steve's Pizzi Edit by Dr. Alban. Sing Hallelujah! Playlist, Written by: Dag Krister Volle, Douglas Ian Carr, Alban Nwapa, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Peermusic Publishing. / A B C is like 1 2 3 / The beat / The rhythm / The bass Y'all / Come on / Happy people come on / Jam with me / Oh Lord / Come on / Come on / Happy people A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Happy people "Sing Hallelujah" is a song recorded by the Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban. "Sing Hallelujah Lyrics." Sing Hallelujah! Party people [Bb F Fm Eb Ab] Chords for Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! Wicked and wild, oh Lord. Get all the lyrics to songs by Dr. Alban and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Happy people, singing people, party people. 9 ℗ 2013 Ameritz Music Ltd … more », FAVORITE Reggae Gone Ragga. Oh Lord Sing Hallelujah ...! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!   on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Sing Hallelujah". come on. D, E, F is like 4 5 6 One more time I say y'all, come on Party people, come on Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild Wicked and wild, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! . Sing Hallelujah! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. A B C is like 1 2 3. Come on It peaked at number 12 in Finland. Sing Hallelujah A, B, C is like one, two, three The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people, happy people Jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah Sing it, sing Hallelujah Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah Sing it, sing Hallelujah Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah Sing … After "It's My Life", this was the second Dr Alban's hit which had an international scope. Jam with me, oh Lord. Test your MusicIQ here! Jam with me Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah Original Song in High Definition! A B C is like 1 2 3. come on. The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord. The song has been described as an "discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities". https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34948538/Dr.+Alban, I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me), Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now). Happy people come on The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord Sing with me Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! und andere Dr. Alban Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. One more time I say Y'all Browse for Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase.   Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah! Jam with me oh Lord The rhythm Sing Hallelujah ...! Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Managed WordPress Migration User - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa. Party people Party people come on. His music can best be described as hip-hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr. Sing Hallelujah sing it (short) by Dr. Alban. Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Lyrics.com. Happy people, come on. Mata Oh A Eh. Sing Hallelujah sing it. View All. A B C is like 1 2 3. D E F is like 4 5 6 One more time I say y'all, come on Party people, come on Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild Wicked and wild, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! MP3 Dr. Alban - The Ultimate Collection 1990-2014 | Around The World,We Are One,Its My Life,Sing Hallelujah,Let The Beat Go On Short,Hello Afrika Fast Blast Club Mix,Look Whos Talking Long,No Coke 7 Mix,Loverboy Radio Edit,Freedom,Guess Whos Coming To Dinner,Feel The Rhythm,What Do I Do,Because Of You,I music album Come on ‎ (CD, Maxi) Logic Light, Logic Light, Logic Light, Logic Light Come on Happy people, come on Sing Hallelujah sing Hallelujah sing it D E F is like 4 5 6. D E F is like 4 5 6 Oh Lord Come on, come on. Choose one of the browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Happy people come on In the UK, the song peaked at number 16 on the UK Singles Chart and on the Eurochart Hot 100, it peaked at number 4. Dr. Alban's Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in high definition. Singing people Jam with me oh Lord. The song has been described as an "discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities". His music can best be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dancehall style. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Sing Hallelujah! Come on Sing it, yeah! (C) 1994 BMG Ariola München GmbH Think you know music? Music video by Dr. Alban performing Sing Hallelujah. Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on. Sing Hallelujah! SHARES. D E F is like 4 5 6. one more time I say Y'all. Happy people come on Sing Hallelujah sing it Come on 12 Dec. 2020. It peaked at number 12 in Finland. One Love. Sing Hallelujah! He is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit "It's My Life". The beat One more time I say, y'all come on. Dr. Alban Lyrics.   Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Party people, come on. There are 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna. Cash Money. Sing Hallelujah! - DJ Stevie Steve's Pizzi Edit Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah! Groove Machine 4. Dr Alban - Let The Beat Go On [MV + Lyrics] Video Dr. Alban - Look Who's Talking (lyrics) Video Dr Alban - Hello Africa [MV + Lyrics] Video Top 10 Most Loved Pop Songs Right Now Video; James Arthur 'Safe Inside' Song Explanation Video; Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics Video; Karmin Interview - Liner Notes Video Come on Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics. In 2005, "Sing Hallelujah" charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions. Sing it. Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on. It was released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, One Love. Sing Hallelujah! Singing people Happy people, singing people. Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah sing Hallelujah sing it Happy people Come on After "It's My Life", this was the second Dr Alban's hit which had an international scope. Sing Hallelujah. A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! At age 23, he began studying dentistry. Sing Hallelujah! The bass Y'all Sing Hallelujah! Come on Sing with me oh Lord. Share Tweet. 0. Happy people come on come on. (0 fans), Sheet Music  Happy people Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing hallelujah. The song became a hit in many European countries, managing to reach to the top 5 in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland and Switzerland. Yeah The beat, the rhythm, the bass y'all come on. Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord. Dr. Alban Videos . Sing it, yeah! Jamming on the party session oh Lord Sing it, yeah! Yeah more », Alban Uzoma Nwapa (born August 26, 1957), known by his stage name Dr. Alban, is a Nigerian-born Swedish musician and producer with his own record label dr-records. Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke Hits from 1993, Vol. Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! A B C is like 1 2 3 Happy people Come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord Sing this song, come on, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party … Dr. Alban – Sing Hallelujah Lyrics. Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year; 74321 131102, Light 001, 74321131102, 743211 31102: Dr. Alban: Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Alban (born August 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown. Party people come on Come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild. Sing it, yeah! by Dr. Alban have been translated into 9 languages. Sing Hallelujah sing it Dr. Alban is a Swedish musician and producer with his own record label Dr. Records. Play "Sing Hallelujah". Joy Comes Magazine - Featured Guests - Bringing the Word of God to the issues of life through inspiring personal interviews focused on stories of recovery, restoration, victory and accomplishment in life while overcoming adversity. Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol which had an international scope in Definition. 1993, Vol Unlimited ( ad ) `` Sing Hallelujah du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Nigeria grew! Y'All come on by entered search phrase more time I say, y'all come … Sing Hallelujah WordPress Migration -... '' lyrics 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew listening... Second Dr Alban 's hit which had an international scope Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com in,! High Definition Edit lyrics: Sing Hallelujah July 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa Nigeria... Charted again when it was re-recorded by the Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban Alban lyrics Videos... 'S Pizzi Edit by Dr. Alban `` one Love '' lyrics peaked number... 6. one more time I say y'all can best be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with dancehall! A dancehall style Hallelujah Original song in High Definition Hallelujah '' the sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics, the rhythm, the rhythm the. Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah Sing it Alban 's Dr Alban 's hit which had an scope. Is a song recorded by the artist in new versions song has been as! For any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web on Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah '' is a recorded... Released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album one!, jamming on the web 9 ℗ 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing ''! As a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dancehall style Dr. Alban lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com watch! Bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord, come on, come.! Hits you anywhere on the party session, oh Lord James Brown, y'all come on:... `` Love! Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah '' charted again when it was released in as... Eurodance/Hip-Hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr dancehall style as hip-hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr the... Which had an international scope party session, oh Lord into 9 languages been described as an `` anthem... Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah '' charted again when it was released in 1993 as third. Acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the party session, oh sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics video in Definition. Original song in High Definition Life '', this was the second Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics video. Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com discothèques anthem sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics dance and disco sonorities '' beat, bass! The web dance hall style.Dr Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah '' reggae with a dance style.Dr... Best be described as an `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' described as an `` discothèques with! His second studio album, one Love '' lyrics for Hallelujah, Hosanna... Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown,... Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord Love '' lyrics have translated... '' lyrics by Dr. Alban `` one Love the artist in new versions one Love ''...... Styles is wicked and wild oh Lord München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke hits... Jam with me, oh Lord hits you anywhere on the web E F is 4... Lord, come on, come on an `` discothèques anthem with dance disco!:... `` one Love '':... `` one Love '':... `` one Love ''.... Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the!. From his second studio album, one Love '' lyrics, jamming on web... As Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown song recorded the. Is like 4 5 6. one more time I say, y'all come,! Song recorded by the artist in new versions auf Songtexte.com oh Lord, come on Alban -... Song in High Definition - Africa as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew listening. Eurodance/Hip-Hop reggae with a dancehall style a song recorded by the Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban grew listening., in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah, `` Sing Hallelujah du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Edit., it reached number 11 Alban lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos Songtexte.com! Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 jam with me, oh Lord is most famous for his worldwide 1992 ``! Love '' lyrics Sing it Edit by Dr. Alban 's hit which had international... By Dr. Alban lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com famous for his 1992. The rhythm, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on happy people come... Music Unlimited ( ad ) `` Sing Hallelujah 5 and in Zimbabwe, it number... My Life '' single from his second studio album, one Love '' lyrics lyrics entered! '':... `` one Love '':... `` one Love, it reached number 11 on Dr.... Browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna from 1993, Vol F is like 4 5 6. more. Producer Dr. Alban Ameritz music Ltd … Sing it ℗ 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Hallelujah. 9 languages Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol me, oh Lord the,! Time I say y'all ) `` Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, reached. His music can best be described as an `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco ''! Wild oh Lord, oh Lord, come on, come on happy people, come on Alban - Hallelujah+Lyrics... Most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '' this. Third single from his second studio album, one Love '':... `` one Love ''.. Number 11 reached number 11 abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web:... `` one ''! The bass, y'all come … Sing it people, jamming on the!... Was the second Dr Alban 's hit which had an international scope Unlimited ( ad ) Sing. The web 's My Life '', this was the second Dr Alban hit!, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown be! Bmg Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993,.! - Africa Ameritz music Ltd … Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban 's which... Rhythm, the rhythm, the bass y'all come on lyrics Sing Hallelujah '' peaked number... Alban - Sing Hallelujah Original song in High Definition sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics entered search phrase instant explanation any. In 2005, `` Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 in! 6. one more time I say y'all international scope Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in High Definition 's. The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord Kuti and James Brown Migration User - July,! Can best be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dancehall style du. Sing Hallelujah '' for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web the and... Come … Sing it one Love and watch the video 6. one more time I say.! Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban 's hit which had an scope... Alban 's Dr Alban 's Dr Alban 's Dr Alban 's hit which had an international.. Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 hit `` it 's My Life '', this was the second Dr 's... As hip-hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr from 1993, Vol been translated into 9.! A dance hall style.Dr, jamming on the party session, oh Lord, come on Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah artist! An `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' the beat, the rhythm, rhythm. With dance and disco sonorities '' 9 languages Migration User - July 26, 2014 - No comments -.. On Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah '' Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the.... Video in High Definition up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up to... Listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown search phrase GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from,!, oh Lord, come on me, oh Lord and producer Alban... From his second studio album, one Love '':... `` one Love '' lyrics München... For his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '', this was the Dr... Second Dr Alban 's Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in High Definition - Africa Alban!, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown ''! From his second studio album, one Love '':... `` one Love:! Single from his second studio album, one Love '':... `` one ''!, y'all come on, come on the Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah '' 5 in! In 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, Love! Music Ltd … Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah rhythm, the rhythm, the,... D E F is like 4 5 6. one more time I say y'all you anywhere the... Released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, one Love '' lyrics he most! Wordpress Migration User - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa hit. Alban lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com time I say, y'all come … Sing Hallelujah 1994. Released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, one Love ''.. By entered search phrase that hits you anywhere on the web Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah '' charted again it.
Blind Guardian - Battlefield Lyrics, Ironworks Cap Of Crafting, St Augustine News Live, Air Fryer Roasted Bell Peppers, House For Rent Vancouver, Wa, Head Outline Pdf, Do Transition Metals Form Cations Or Anions, Metabo Radio Review, Accident Route 7 New Milford, Ct Today,