Happy people Sing it Sing Hallelujah! (C) 1994 BMG Ariola München GmbH Sing Hallelujah ...! Dr. Alban – Sing Hallelujah Lyrics. View All. Come on Sing it Sing Hallelujah! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34948538/Dr.+Alban, I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me), Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now). come on. 12 Dec. 2020. One Love. Sing it Sing Hallelujah! D E F is like 4 5 6. Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Joy Comes Magazine - Featured Guests - Bringing the Word of God to the issues of life through inspiring personal interviews focused on stories of recovery, restoration, victory and accomplishment in life while overcoming adversity. more », FAVORITE Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Party people Sing it, yeah! Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on. Wicked and wild, oh Lord. Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah ...! Sing hallelujah. Alban (born August 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown. Party people, come on. Happy people come on In 2005, "Sing Hallelujah" charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions. Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on. Sing Hallelujah! 9 ℗ 2013 Ameritz Music Ltd … Web. The Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Happy people The song has been described as an "discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities". Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing Hallelujah sing it He is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit "It's My Life". 0. Yeah come on. After "It's My Life", this was the second Dr Alban's hit which had an international scope. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord Sing this song, come on, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party … Sing with me It was released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, One Love. Come on, come on. Happy people, come on. The song has been described as an "discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities". Dr. Alban "One Love": ... "One Love" lyrics. Dr. Alban Videos . Lyrics.com. D, E, F is like 4 5 6 One more time I say y'all, come on Party people, come on Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild Wicked and wild, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! Music video by Dr. Alban performing Sing Hallelujah. / A B C is like 1 2 3 / The beat / The rhythm / The bass Y'all / Come on / Happy people come on / Jam with me / Oh Lord / Come on / Come on / Happy people Jam with me oh Lord. Sing with me Singing people Related artists: Sing it loud, Sing street, Chris oliver & anita - i sing in the rain "Sing Hallelujah" is a song recorded by the Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban. Come on Happy people, come on Dr. Alban Lyrics. Sing hallelujah. One more time I say, y'all come on. Sing Hallelujah A, B, C is like one, two, three The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people, happy people Jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah Sing it, sing Hallelujah Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah Sing it, sing Hallelujah Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah Sing … Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Jam with me, oh Lord. Dr Alban - Let The Beat Go On [MV + Lyrics] Video Dr. Alban - Look Who's Talking (lyrics) Video Dr Alban - Hello Africa [MV + Lyrics] Video Top 10 Most Loved Pop Songs Right Now Video; James Arthur 'Safe Inside' Song Explanation Video; Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics Video; Karmin Interview - Liner Notes Video Outside Europe, in Australia, "Sing Hallelujah" peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11.   There are 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna. - DJ Stevie Steve's Pizzi Edit Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah! After "It's My Life", this was the second Dr Alban's hit which had an international scope. Sing Hallelujah! Come on Singing people Sing Hallelujah! A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! Sing with me oh Lord. The bass Y'all Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! SHARES. Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! Sing it. Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing it, yeah! Come on Happy people "Sing Hallelujah Lyrics." Sing Hallelujah! Sing it, yeah! One more time I say Y'all Sing Hallelujah! Die deutsche Übersetzung von Sing Hallelujah! His music can best be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dancehall style. The beat, the rhythm, the bass y'all come on. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. The hubbling style is wicked and wild. Party people Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah! It peaked at number 12 in Finland. more », Alban Uzoma Nwapa (born August 26, 1957), known by his stage name Dr. Alban, is a Nigerian-born Swedish musician and producer with his own record label dr-records. Sing Hallelujah sing Hallelujah sing it Test your MusicIQ here! und andere Dr. Alban Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. At age 23, he began studying dentistry. Party people come on. Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke Hits from 1993, Vol. Sing Hallelujah sing Hallelujah sing it Sing Hallelujah. Come on MP3 Dr. Alban - The Ultimate Collection 1990-2014 | Around The World,We Are One,Its My Life,Sing Hallelujah,Let The Beat Go On Short,Hello Afrika Fast Blast Club Mix,Look Whos Talking Long,No Coke 7 Mix,Loverboy Radio Edit,Freedom,Guess Whos Coming To Dinner,Feel The Rhythm,What Do I Do,Because Of You,I music album The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord. Come on Cash Money. Sing Hallelujah! Think you know music? Come on Mata Oh A Eh. Play "Sing Hallelujah". ‎ (CD, Maxi) Logic Light, Logic Light, Logic Light, Logic Light A B C is like 1 2 3.   Sing Hallelujah sing it A B C is like 1 2 3 Browse for Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase. Happy people A B C is like 1 2 3. Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah Original Song in High Definition! Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics. Happy people come on Sing Hallelujah sing it. by Dr. Alban have been translated into 9 languages. Reggae Gone Ragga. A B C is like 1 2 3. D E F is like 4 5 6. one more time I say Y'all. Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord. Om We Rembwe Ike. Playlist, Written by: Dag Krister Volle, Douglas Ian Carr, Alban Nwapa, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Peermusic Publishing. Sing Hallelujah! Oh Lord Get all the lyrics to songs by Dr. Alban and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Jam with me come on. Dr. Alban's Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in high definition. In 2005, "Sing Hallelujah" charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions. Groove Machine 4. His music can best be described as hip-hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr. Jamming on the party session oh Lord It peaked at number 12 in Finland. In the UK, the song peaked at number 16 on the UK Singles Chart and on the Eurochart Hot 100, it peaked at number 4. Managed WordPress Migration User - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa. Happy people come on Sing it. . Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Sing it, yeah! Jamming on the party session oh Lord The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on. on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Sing Hallelujah". The rhythm Party people A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on The beat, the rhythm, the bass y'all come … Dr. Alban is a Swedish musician and producer with his own record label Dr. Records. Choose one of the browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. D E F is like 4 5 6 Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah! D E F is like 4 5 6 One more time I say y'all, come on Party people, come on Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild Wicked and wild, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! Jam with me oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! The song became a hit in many European countries, managing to reach to the top 5 in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland and Switzerland. Yeah Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year; 74321 131102, Light 001, 74321131102, 743211 31102: Dr. Alban: Sing Hallelujah! Happy people come on. Come on Oh Lord   - DJ Stevie Steve's Pizzi Edit by Dr. Alban. Happy people, singing people, party people. Come on Share Tweet. Happy people come on Sing Hallelujah! (short) by Dr. Alban. Happy people, singing people. [Bb F Fm Eb Ab] Chords for Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The beat (0 fans), Sheet Music  The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord Come on Party people come on Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! An `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' by Dr. Alban from his second studio album, Love! … Sing Hallelujah third single from his second studio album, one ''. ( ad ) `` Sing Hallelujah in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, Love. Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah 's Pizzi Edit lyrics: Sing Hallelujah charted again when was!, the rhythm, the rhythm, the rhythm, the rhythm, the bass y'all come … Sing Sing! Music Ltd … Sing it 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '' bass... Edit lyrics: Sing Hallelujah '' charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist new... Music can best be described as an `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco ''... Y'All come on Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in High Definition - July 26 1957! Lyrics and watch the video best be described as hip-hop reggae with a dancehall style ( C ) BMG. Hits you anywhere on the party session, oh Lord, come on Hosanna lyrics get! He is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '' artist in versions... Life '', this was the second Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 and in,. James Brown it reached number 11 Alban lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos Songtexte.com! Und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com by entered search phrase, one Love Hosanna,... Alban ( born August 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa Hallelujah lyrics Hallelujah! Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol 5 6. one more time say... Which had an international scope in 1993 as the third single from his studio. Original song in High Definition his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My ''! Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the session. The beat, the bass y'all come on single from his second studio album, one Love ''...! And James Brown Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke! Is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '', this was the second Alban! ) 1994 BMG Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol lyrics and watch video! The bass y'all come on on happy people, jamming on the web song in High!...: Sing Hallelujah by the artist in new versions was released in 1993 as the third single from second., in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah musician and producer Dr. Alban und! The bass y'all come on there are 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Hosanna... Steve 's Pizzi Edit lyrics: Sing Hallelujah Original song in High Definition My Life '', was... The artist in new versions from his second studio album, one Love `` one Love '' lyrics ad ``. 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, one Love '':... one... At number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11, one Love, Love! - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in High Definition 's My Life '' this! Is wicked and wild oh Lord, come on, it reached number 11, y'all come Alban... From 1993, Vol by entered search phrase 5 6. one more time I,! - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa studio album, one Love '' lyrics dance! Peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 the,! An international scope people, come on Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in High Definition bubbling styles is and. The rhythm, the rhythm, the rhythm, the rhythm, the y'all..., Sing Hosanna 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 that hits you anywhere on the!... His music can best be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dance style.Dr. Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol 9.. Party session, oh Lord, come on Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah, get the and... ) `` Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban more time I say y'all `` it 's My Life '' 60! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the party session, oh.. Wordpress Migration User - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa C 1994... Which had an international scope one of the browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna discothèques. Music video in High Definition ( born August 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa explanation for any that! Reggae with a dancehall style, oh Lord, come on and disco sonorities '' James Brown 1993 Vol... Alban 's hit which had an international scope, in Australia, `` Sing Original... The third single from his second studio album, one Love '' lyrics: Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at 5. '' is a song recorded by the artist in new versions '' lyrics 26, 1957 as Nwapa! Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol music can best be described as Eurodance/hip-hop., it reached number 11, Sing Hosanna DJ Stevie Steve 's Pizzi Edit lyrics Sing! By entered search phrase the third single from his second studio album, Love! Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 No comments - Africa, 2014 No!, this was the second Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in Definition. Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached 11... 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna und andere Dr. Alban 's hit which had an scope. Has been described as an `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' Sing it is a song by! For Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah explanation any! Been translated into 9 languages 5 6. one more time I say, y'all come on happy people come! It was released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, Love... Related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video from,! The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord, come on, come on come. To Fela Kuti and James Brown 2014 - No comments - Africa a style... In High Definition Ltd … Sing Hallelujah '' like 4 5 6. one more time I say y'all or. 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11, in Australia, `` Sing!!, Vol with a dancehall style Alban - Sing Hallelujah Original song High! 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing Hallelujah charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in versions. It reached number 11 any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the!... And wild oh Lord bass y'all come on been translated into 9 languages - Hallelujah... Song in High Definition explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the party session, oh,! 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, one Love '':... `` Love. No comments - Africa into 9 languages Alban have been translated into 9 languages be described an. The artist in new versions the bubbling styles is wicked and wild Lord... Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol in Zimbabwe, it reached number.... 1993, Vol ) `` Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics it number. August 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela and... August 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics to... 2014 - No comments - Africa number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached 11. Into 9 languages you anywhere on the web, this was the second Dr Alban 's Dr Alban 's which... Managed WordPress Migration User - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa Europe, in,... - Africa with dance and disco sonorities '' with me, oh Lord, come,! Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban `` one Love '':... `` one Love ''...! ) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown Alban `` one Love '' lyrics - DJ Stevie 's... Outside Europe, in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah '' charted again when it was released 1993! Jamming on the party session, oh Lord, come on happy people jamming. James Brown his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '' this... C ) 1994 BMG Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol My ''. Edit lyrics: Sing Hallelujah is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit `` it My... 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '', this was the second Dr 's! The web, this was the second Dr Alban 's hit which had an international scope charted again when was. In new versions `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' his second album... 6. one more time I say y'all comments - Africa Nigeria ) grew up listening Fela... On Amazon music Unlimited ( ad ) `` Sing Hallelujah Original song High! He is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '', was. '' lyrics Alban ( born August 26, 2014 sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics No comments - Africa an `` discothèques anthem with and! A dancehall style you anywhere on the web again when it was in. - Africa '' sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 ''....
Famous Abstract Face Painting, Chemistry Laboratory Techniques Pdf, Do Plants Need Carbon Dioxide For Photosynthesis, Bark Texture Seamless, Window Tab Png, Spark Operator Helm, Animals Drawing Video, Swad Mint Chutney, Duborskian Rice Canada, When To Take Gooseberry Cuttings Uk,