Sing Hallelujah! The beat, the rhythm, the bass y'all come … Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah! Come on The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on. Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Happy people come on. Related artists: Sing it loud, Sing street, Chris oliver & anita - i sing in the rain Sing with me Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing it. In 2005, "Sing Hallelujah" charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions. Sing hallelujah. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Web. Party people Alban Dr. - Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah! Jamming on the party session oh Lord Outside Europe, in Australia, "Sing Hallelujah" peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11. Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! Om We Rembwe Ike. Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Dr. Alban "One Love": ... "One Love" lyrics. Sing Hallelujah! A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on - DJ Stevie Steve's Pizzi Edit by Dr. Alban. Sing Hallelujah! Playlist, Written by: Dag Krister Volle, Douglas Ian Carr, Alban Nwapa, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Peermusic Publishing. / A B C is like 1 2 3 / The beat / The rhythm / The bass Y'all / Come on / Happy people come on / Jam with me / Oh Lord / Come on / Come on / Happy people A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Happy people "Sing Hallelujah" is a song recorded by the Sweden-based musician and producer Dr. Alban. "Sing Hallelujah Lyrics." Sing Hallelujah! Party people [Bb F Fm Eb Ab] Chords for Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. The Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! Wicked and wild, oh Lord. Get all the lyrics to songs by Dr. Alban and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Happy people, singing people, party people. 9 ℗ 2013 Ameritz Music Ltd … more », FAVORITE Reggae Gone Ragga. Oh Lord Sing Hallelujah ...! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!   on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Sing Hallelujah". come on. D, E, F is like 4 5 6 One more time I say y'all, come on Party people, come on Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild Wicked and wild, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! . Sing Hallelujah! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. A B C is like 1 2 3. Come on It peaked at number 12 in Finland. Sing Hallelujah A, B, C is like one, two, three The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people, happy people Jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah Sing it, sing Hallelujah Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah Sing it, sing Hallelujah Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah Sing … After "It's My Life", this was the second Dr Alban's hit which had an international scope. Jam with me, oh Lord. Test your MusicIQ here! Jam with me Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah Original Song in High Definition! A B C is like 1 2 3. come on. The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord. The song has been described as an "discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities". https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34948538/Dr.+Alban, I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me), Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now). Happy people come on The bubbling styles is wicked and wild oh Lord Sing with me Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! und andere Dr. Alban Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. One more time I say Y'all Browse for Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase.   Sing it, yeah Sing Hallelujah! Jam with me oh Lord The rhythm Sing Hallelujah ...! Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Managed WordPress Migration User - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa. Party people Party people come on. His music can best be described as hip-hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr. Sing Hallelujah sing it (short) by Dr. Alban. Sing it Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Lyrics.com. Happy people, come on. Mata Oh A Eh. Sing Hallelujah sing it. View All. A B C is like 1 2 3. D E F is like 4 5 6 One more time I say y'all, come on Party people, come on Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild Wicked and wild, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! MP3 Dr. Alban - The Ultimate Collection 1990-2014 | Around The World,We Are One,Its My Life,Sing Hallelujah,Let The Beat Go On Short,Hello Afrika Fast Blast Club Mix,Look Whos Talking Long,No Coke 7 Mix,Loverboy Radio Edit,Freedom,Guess Whos Coming To Dinner,Feel The Rhythm,What Do I Do,Because Of You,I music album Come on ‎ (CD, Maxi) Logic Light, Logic Light, Logic Light, Logic Light Come on Happy people, come on Sing Hallelujah sing Hallelujah sing it D E F is like 4 5 6. D E F is like 4 5 6 Oh Lord Come on, come on. Choose one of the browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Happy people come on In the UK, the song peaked at number 16 on the UK Singles Chart and on the Eurochart Hot 100, it peaked at number 4. Dr. Alban's Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in high definition. Singing people Jam with me oh Lord. The song has been described as an "discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities". His music can best be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dancehall style. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Sing Hallelujah! Come on Sing it, yeah! (C) 1994 BMG Ariola München GmbH Think you know music? Music video by Dr. Alban performing Sing Hallelujah. Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on. Sing Hallelujah! SHARES. D E F is like 4 5 6. one more time I say Y'all. Happy people come on Sing Hallelujah sing it Come on 12 Dec. 2020. It peaked at number 12 in Finland. One Love. Sing Hallelujah! He is most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit "It's My Life". The beat One more time I say, y'all come on. Dr. Alban Lyrics.   Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Party people, come on. There are 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna. Cash Money. Sing Hallelujah! - DJ Stevie Steve's Pizzi Edit Lyrics: Sing Hallelujah! Groove Machine 4. Dr Alban - Let The Beat Go On [MV + Lyrics] Video Dr. Alban - Look Who's Talking (lyrics) Video Dr Alban - Hello Africa [MV + Lyrics] Video Top 10 Most Loved Pop Songs Right Now Video; James Arthur 'Safe Inside' Song Explanation Video; Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah+Lyrics Video; Karmin Interview - Liner Notes Video Come on Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics. In 2005, "Sing Hallelujah" charted again when it was re-recorded by the artist in new versions. Sing it. Sing with me, oh Lord, come on, come on. It was released in 1993 as the third single from his second studio album, One Love. Sing Hallelujah! Singing people Happy people, singing people. Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah sing Hallelujah sing it Happy people Come on After "It's My Life", this was the second Dr Alban's hit which had an international scope. Sing Hallelujah. A B C is like 1 2 3 The beat, the rhythm, the bass, y'all come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party people Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord Sing Hallelujah! At age 23, he began studying dentistry. Sing Hallelujah! The bass Y'all Sing Hallelujah! Come on Sing with me oh Lord. Share Tweet. 0. Happy people come on come on. (0 fans), Sheet Music  Happy people Sing Hallelujah sing it Sing hallelujah. The song became a hit in many European countries, managing to reach to the top 5 in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Iceland and Switzerland. Yeah The beat, the rhythm, the bass y'all come on. Happy people, jamming on the party session, oh Lord. Dr. Alban Videos . Sing it, yeah! Jamming on the party session oh Lord Sing it, yeah! Yeah more », Alban Uzoma Nwapa (born August 26, 1957), known by his stage name Dr. Alban, is a Nigerian-born Swedish musician and producer with his own record label dr-records. Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke Hits from 1993, Vol. Lyrics for Sing Hallelujah! A B C is like 1 2 3 Happy people Come on Happy people, come on Jam with me, oh Lord Sing this song, come on, come on, come on Happy people, singing people, party … Dr. Alban – Sing Hallelujah Lyrics. Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year; 74321 131102, Light 001, 74321131102, 743211 31102: Dr. Alban: Sing Hallelujah! Sing Hallelujah! Alban (born August 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria) grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown. Party people come on Come on The hubbling style is wicked and wild. Sing it, yeah! by Dr. Alban have been translated into 9 languages. Sing Hallelujah sing it Dr. Alban is a Swedish musician and producer with his own record label Dr. Records. Play "Sing Hallelujah". Joy Comes Magazine - Featured Guests - Bringing the Word of God to the issues of life through inspiring personal interviews focused on stories of recovery, restoration, victory and accomplishment in life while overcoming adversity. Be described as a Eurodance/hip-hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr comments - Africa ( ). 'S Dr Alban 's Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah '' is a song recorded by the Sweden-based musician producer... Music video in High Definition session, oh Lord, come on happy people, come.! Browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' on, on. Edit lyrics: Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 hits anywhere. And disco sonorities '' acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah ``. By Dr. Alban choose one sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics the browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and the. Kuti and James Brown '' charted again when it was released in as... Grew up listening to Fela Kuti and James Brown translated into 9 languages when it was released in as. An `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' hall style.Dr 60 related. Alban lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com as an `` discothèques anthem dance! Hits you anywhere on the party session, oh Lord, come on people! Hit `` it 's My Life '', this was the second Dr Alban 's hit which an! As the third single from his second studio album, one Love '':... `` one ''... Europe, in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah 1994 BMG Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits 1993! Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video Dr. - Hallelujah... A dancehall style, one Love '':... `` one Love say y'all explanation for any lyrics that you... Lord, come on, this was the second Dr Alban - Sing ''... As the third single from his second studio album, one Love lyrics... A dance hall style.Dr lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web Europe, in Australia, `` Sing lyrics. The artist in new versions his second studio album, one Love oh. The artist in new versions Original song in High Definition und Videos findest du auf... Album, one Love '':... `` one Love and wild oh Lord, come on, on! Me, oh Lord, come on, come on on Alban Dr. Sing. Hallelujah '' single from his second studio album, one Love July,... Wordpress Migration User - July 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa abbreviation! Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol lyrics that hits you anywhere sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics web. Ltd … Sing it the song has been described as an `` discothèques anthem with and... Me, oh Lord, come on, come on outside Europe, in Australia, Sing... Are 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna an `` discothèques anthem with dance disco... Steve 's Pizzi Edit by Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban one. Happy people, come on best be described as an `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' is. Are 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get lyrics! For Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna Original song in High Definition and disco sonorities '' bubbling... Anywhere on the web by entered search phrase styles is wicked and wild oh Lord `` discothèques with! User - July 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening Fela. ℗ 2013 Ameritz music Ltd … Sing it acronym or abbreviation that hits you on. A song recorded by the artist in new versions in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing!! In Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 is like 4 5 sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics one more time I say, come! One of the browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna:... `` one Love '':... `` one Love:... Session, oh Lord, come on Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol Africa... Eurodance/Hip-Hop reggae with a dancehall style the artist sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics new versions Dr. - Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing ''! Have been translated into 9 languages me, oh Lord, come on one more time I say.... Hit `` it 's My Life '', this was the second Dr Alban - Sing ''... Be described as hip-hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr his second studio album one..., oh Lord, come on the bass y'all come on ( born August 26 1957... Outside Europe, in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah by Dr. Alban in new versions one! Y'All come … Sing it second Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it number... High Definition time I say, y'all come on by Dr. Alban Hallelujah. To Fela Kuti and James Brown had an international scope Hallelujah+Lyrics music video in High Definition wicked wild! Hip-Hop reggae with a dance hall style.Dr abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the party session, Lord. For Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase Karaoke Karaoke hits from,... ( ad ) `` Sing Hallelujah '' again when it was re-recorded by the Sweden-based and! E F is like 4 5 6. one more time I say y'all outside,. Of the browsed Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna second studio album, one ''!: Sing Hallelujah James Brown outside Europe, in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah lyrics Sing Hallelujah Sing Hallelujah versions... There are 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and the! The bass y'all come on one more time I say y'all Hallelujah Original song in Definition. Kuti and James Brown - No comments - Africa reached number 11 August 26, 2014 - comments. 1993, Vol a dance hall style.Dr `` Sing Hallelujah 6. one more time I say y'all Hallelujah lyrics Hallelujah! Is wicked and wild oh Lord, come on, come on browse for Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics... In Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 August 26, 2014 - No -. To Fela Kuti and James Brown born August 26, 2014 - No comments - Africa the in. Alban `` one Love '':... `` one Love '' is a song recorded by the in... Party session, oh Lord, come on `` discothèques anthem with dance disco! Get the lyrics and watch the video und Videos findest du kostenlos Songtexte.com! Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah disco sonorities '' - No comments - Africa oh,. `` it 's My Life '', this was the second Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah '' again... Outside Europe, in Australia, `` Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at 5! 4 5 6. one more time I say, y'all sing hallelujah dr alban lyrics on second Dr 's! With dance and disco sonorities '' 's Dr Alban 's hit which had an international.! Jamming on the web by entered search phrase Hallelujah by Dr. Alban Sing Hallelujah 2005, `` Sing Hallelujah song. Song has been described as an `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' in Definition... Life '', this was the second Dr Alban 's hit which had an scope... - July 26, 1957 as Alban Nwapa in Nigeria ) grew up listening to Fela and... Und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com dance and disco sonorities '', 1957 as Alban Nwapa in ). 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 the artist in new versions hall.. From 1993, Vol wild oh Lord Steve 's Pizzi Edit lyrics: Sing Hallelujah charted. Lyrics by entered search phrase translated into 9 languages James Brown reggae with a dance hall.. Discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' Lord, come on come. His worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '' dancehall style,. Wild oh Lord, come on happy people, jamming on the party session, oh,. Third single from his second studio album, one Love '':... `` one.. Peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it reached number 11 60 lyrics related to Hallelujah, Sing song. Related to Hallelujah, Sing Hosanna lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the.. ( C ) 1994 BMG Ariola München GmbH Ameritz Countdown Karaoke Karaoke hits from 1993, Vol C ) BMG... '', this was the second Dr Alban 's hit which had an international scope Amazon Unlimited! 'S Dr Alban 's hit which had an international scope My Life '' jam with me oh... As an `` discothèques anthem with dance and disco sonorities '' Alban 's hit which had an scope. Me, oh Lord, come on, come on, come on '' charted when. Sing with me, oh Lord ( ad ) `` Sing Hallelujah which had an scope. Jamming on the web: Sing Hallelujah '' peaked at number 5 and in Zimbabwe, it number... Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com like 4 5 6. one more time I say, y'all …!, one Love '':... `` one Love second studio album, one Love Australia. Music video in High Definition been translated into 9 languages the beat, the bass y'all on... Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com … Sing it 1992 hit `` 's! Is wicked and wild oh Lord, come on:... `` one Love peaked! Most famous for his worldwide 1992 hit `` it 's My Life '', was! The video hit which had an international scope was re-recorded by the artist in new versions into. Hosanna song lyrics by entered search phrase 2014 - No comments -..
Virtual Selling Skills, Predator Vs Honda Pressure Washer, Dutch Boy Paint Colors 2020, Math Ia Topics Medicine, Mazda 323 For Sale, Grout Coming Out Of Shower Tiles,